Let us fall in love again

No one said falling in love should be once
No one has said that love is limited;
And no one ever gave limits to love.

I smile everyday when I see your texts;
your photo; your eyes...
The Odyssey Online
I fall in love with you once more...
I fall in love so deeply that I feel like it is the first time.

Hello girl. I know when I search for your name
Mr Google doesn't recognise you, not even Mr Facebook;
yet a search for you in my heart just yields results that I doubt these fellows would have em.

Let us fall in love again, fall in love with our flaws;
fall in love with the idea of being in love with each other;
let us fall in love with each other's strange texts;
fall in love with the long hours that we spend together;

I love you strange girl, this is crazy and weird but I do.

Comments