Women Crush Everyday

The hype of "Women Crush Wednesday", "Women Crush Everyday" have been going on for a while now, I have to admit. I really found no reason or even notion behind the  hype and why I should have such a hype as mostly it was used by the females. Well I guess, somethings dawn on someone after a while, and for me it was not so long ago when such  hype found a place in me.

My "Woman Crush Everyday" aka WCE, my mother. A fearless queen of her own monarch, the lioness of a pride that is of her importance. My WCE, a woman who never gives up, instead gives it all to make it count everytime when she does something than giving up and sitting back. She whom has strength to give to her offsprings even when she has none for herself.  I have seen her in her weak days and when you ask her how is she, she will smile and say "I am fine". My mother, a pillar of hope and a bearer of a very big heart.

I have to say that women crush everyday is used to praise women of excellence, but man I tell you, she is not just a woman of excellence or a woman of class, She! She is a woman of hope, woman of greatness above excellence and a woman of faith.

My woman crush everyday, she is my crush.  

Women Crush Everyday

Comments