Young boy in me, the Man in me

So much that can be said about how one conducts himself, but remember... We live a dual life. A young boy in me, he who is full of fun and always yearning for joy and care, yet I am a man, a man in the large family of the community. I am a man of intergrity and possess great values that distinguish me from the rest. I am a young boy born to lead, not only the public but myself as well, to lead myself during stormy days and cold winds of life while I keep asking for guidance from those before me, thus making me a man.

A young boy in me, the one who doesn't get tired easily. A man in me, the one who knows the day's worth in his life. I am a young boy, I am a man. By the way, what is the difference between the two?

Comments

  1. UHHHMMM MR.Molahlegi nice work keep it up my leader!...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input. Keep commenting