Blessings are countless

Praise to the Lord God and His greatness;
Forever being of mercy;
Forever being of an endless love;
Blessings I have been given are countless.


Great is the King for His throne is ever welcoming;
Great is He who forever reigns;
Blessings He has blessed me;
Life that I get confused of why I was given;
Power that  I have been given to conquer;
Strength that has been bestowed upon me;
Greatness that runs through my blood;
How can I be of gratitude for such breathtaking blessings;
Blessings I posess are countless.

He loved me more than the human race;
He has shown me value than I valued myself;
He comforts me when I'm deep in sorrow;
He raises me up when I'm weary;
His word protects me as I have faith in Him;
Greater are the countless blessings He has given me.

Christ the Son of God;
Christ the only saviour I hold on;
Christ the light, truth and the way;
His Apostles live in thee dear Father;
Blessings I cannot count, blessings that overwhelm me.

Comments