My South Africa

I live in a country of its own, a country that addresses itself according to the negatives than its positives. A country where people play the race card to win an argument or even try to change a policy anywhere they are, A country where it is a home for many other nations to flock in and feel at home with different intentions, others come in and corrupt the country, others come in and build the country, A country where missed opportunities are put to blame to the government for not providing, even when the government provided but people ignored.

Welcome to my country, welcome to the country that is the most attractive country among the African attractive countries, welcome to the country that has its negative image well portrayed more than its positive image, welcome to the country that lives on freedom of freedom, freedom that diminish other nations indirectly, welcome to the country that is being praised for crime and a wonderful constitution.

 Welcome to my South Africa, the South Africa that delivers but people not seeing the delivery, the South Africa that stands among many respective countries but rotten inside. Let me share something with you, It is the South Africa that has a variety of cultures and languages, it is the South Africa that has 9 provinces, I mean 9. It is my South Africa, I love it and I am proud of It. Aforika Borwa Ya ka

Comments