Rejection by someone

I accept it as hard as it is but at the end of the day, it means well. Continuous rejection by the society doesn't make me less me, but it makes me proud of my difference in the society, somehow I tell myself that "maybe the society doesn't deserve a character like me, or even I am in a real wrong society, i should change" for that within their perimeters i won't change and even in my own perimeters i will be me.

"It is the third rejection letter i have received in two consecutive days for some applications, and i have fallen in love with the rejections, to a point that i have decided on applying again to the very same guys until they send me a letter that it written 'we are tired of your applications, we even considered your application, it is successful'"
#Pontsho_G_R_Molahlegi

Comments