Some human beings

I agree that not everybody will drag your attention but this, this is a little bit too much, this human being when she walks into the room, damn! The whole room lightens up, yeah yeah, one could say I am in love but, come on, from the till-point when she bought food, to here when she set just two tables away from me, i just couldn't help it that she has dragged my attention, with a great force. Old, yes she somehow look, but it never did hurt to compliment someone, did it?

Luckily, she spoke to me, her voice just sounds as great as I don't know what, it feels like I'm dreaming with my eyes wide-open, isn't it funny? But then, that's how life is. Some human beings are just magnets having a greater force to attract even those metals that didn't matter in being attracted

Comments